Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 12 – The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 12 – I think everyone has a purpose and a journey that we are here to travel or complete. I think my journey is suppose to be a long one. I take everything and I appreciate it. I have been through ups and downs but I have always found a way to learn from what I'm doing. I feel lucky to be alive even in the most stressful of times.  I'm not only lucky but blessed. You don't need to attend church every Sunday or ever, to have an amazing relationship with god or whatever you believe in. The key is to believe in something and trust your beliefs. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin