Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 03 – Something you have to forgive yourself for.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 03 – I have to forgive myself for a few past mistakes that I have made. Ones that I cannot just learn from but ones that have altered how I go about certain things. I just have to forgive  myself and realize some things happen for really weird reasons even if it doesn't make sense right now. 

Most mistakes you can just learn from and move on, this one I cannot just fix which makes it all the more harder to handle. I'm a fixer and I hate not being able to make it all better. I have to forgive myself for the mistakes I have made that have led me here.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin