Monday, March 26, 2012

Before I die...

Before I die....
how would you finish that sentence?

  1. Get married. 
  2. Experience true love.
  3. Make a difference in the lives of others. 
  4. See my nephew grow up. 
  5. See my family a lot more. 
  6. Get out of the country and see what is out there. 
  7. Own a home.
  8. Save money so that I can retire.
  9. Write a book.
  10. Work for Facebook or Twitter.
What would you say??

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

9 comments:

Greg said...

Dress up and act as a superhero :)

Unknown said...

That's a fun idea ;) What would your super power be?

Greg said...

Hmmmm.... Invisibility I think.

Al Herrera said...

Fly a plane..

Unknown said...

Great idea!! I'm too scared for that though :)

Lee Love said...

See more people of different backgrounds get along...

shebittersweet said...

I would scream YOLO on the highest mountain lol! I woul really want to spend time with my family that is over 1k miles away! :(

Unknown said...

I wish I could see some positive change in the community and among different backgrounds as well. Spending time with family is also a must!!

ed said...

Get married, jump out a plane, raise a healthy child

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin