Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 08 – Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 08 – Ah yes, R & J, these are two miserable people from a former job who could do nothing but torture me. I was in a senior position and they did not like that someone decades younger knew much more than they did. They were threatened and it was obvious to all around. What they don't know is that their anger was entertaining and their insecurity was funny. I feel sorry for them and failure is coming their way very soon. Their evil plan actually gave me a push in the right direction and has made me happier than I was when I was around their incompetent under showered selves.

This was an odd topic for Christmas night but whatever lol! 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin