Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 06 – Something you hope you never have to do.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 06 – The first thing that comes to mind is that I hope I never have to bury a loved one, but we all know as time goes on people get older. This one is really hard for me. If I have to choose something, I think I'd never want to have to change who I am for any reason whether it be a man or a job or anything. I want to be who I am, whether that be perfect or just working on it. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'd do if I lost someone in my life right now! Especially the baby <3 Loved your posts!

Unknown said...

Paulina- So glad you enjoyed my posts. I just couldn't imagine losing a loved one so I totally agree with you. Best wishes to you and your family in 2011!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin