Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 05 – Something you hope to do in your life.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 05 – I hope to be married and live a long happy life with one man who is faithful and only ever thinks about me as "the one" for him. The idea of marriage is so scary to me but I can truthfully say there aren't many things in life that I want more. I don't necessarily feel ready today but I want this for my future. I want a husband and I want to experience life with him. I want to cook for him and vacation. Sometimes I'm afraid it won't happen but I refuse to give up on that dream. I don't "dream" much but on this occasion I just cannot stop. I am even nuts enough to already know the colors that I want my wedding to be and somewhat how I want my dress to look. I just hope it works out for me. Patience is a virtue right?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin