Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Until this moment I hadn't really thought much about it but for now I have one that I want to share and that is....

NO MORE FAST FOOD...

except Jimmy John's Vegetarian subs. Which I don't really think is fast food anyhow even though their slogan is fast. I'm all about getting it together and getting healthy this year.
Workin it out + getting sexier=finding Mr. Right!!

More resolutions to come soon....
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

Elle said...

No more fast food? That's going to be a hard one to keep.

Am totally with you on the getting sexier thing! I WILL WORK OUT. You've reminded me to post some resolutions as well!

Great blog by the way - found you via 20SB

Unknown said...

Elle- So glad you found my blog! I totally have to get my working out together and stop coming up with excuses. I'm no good at resolutions but I really want to keep this one. Fast food is just so bad and I don't even need it haha!

Literate Barfly said...

I am also on a quest to slim down. Recently, Someone made a great suggestion to me about food. They said reserve one meal a week and eat whatever you want. In my case, that will probably mean corned-beef hash and eggs for breakfast. But it could be anything, even fast food. Allow yourself one throw-away meal once a week, and you will feel less deprived. And what really matters is what you do every day, not what you do once in a while.

One more thing. I would replace your equation--Workin it out + getting sexier=finding Mr. Right!!--with Workin' it out + getting healthier = getting sexier. I would put finding Mr. Right in a nearby but seperate category. Guys whose interest in you turns on how "sexy" you are are ALWAYS Mr. Hook Up, NEVER Mr. Right. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

LB- you're right...one "throw away" meal is a great idea because then you don't start craving something so much that you break your plan.
And yes you're also right about the Mr. Right and all that good stuff....you and your good insight!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin