Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Final Paper...OVER!!

I am done with my second graduate school class!! Woohoo. I am now just sitting back waiting on my grade and hoping for the best. This picture was the madness at 5am the day before my paper was due! MESSY!! Got 8 weeks of classwork, laptop, sweater, blackberry charger and some water. Notice I was trying to avoid this area.

Keep those fingers crossed that I got a good grade!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Nikki Jo said...

YAY! Congratulations on finishing the class - fingers crossed =)

I've had MANY of those nights where my living room looked like a (insert subject) class threw up in it!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! SOOO excited for 8 weeks off!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin