Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV Movie Award Faves & Not so faves

MY WINNERS


 
Not a huge Scarlett fan but I love this look. Very classy and mature.

The Good

Smooth and sexy!

Whitney looks so pretty

Kristen Stewart: I know this one hasn't been popular but I think this is cute, very young and fresh.

Paul Rudd looks nice. Wondering if he botoxs though?


The Bad

So wrong for her body type!! She looks preggers
Jessica's hair is pretty but not feeling the outfit. 
 Not feeling either of their outfits. Hate his jeans and there is something about the hanging front that I don't like about hers.

This screams young and I think its too young for her to wear. Maybe she just looks older. 

Horrible


The WTF


Katy Perry: Just why?? Smurfish!!
It's bad when even Snooki looks better

No thanks, Lindsey.

It's alive. Christina...wouldn't expect better though.

Do not like it. Not even a little.

AGAIN, when Snooki is best dressed there is a PROBLEM.
Seriously?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

Island Gal said...

My favorite was Whitney.

Btw your blog is great! Just became a follower!
Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
Hope you like it and share the love by following me too! ;)

Kiera said...

I didn't watch the MTV Awards - and haven't in years - but I'm disappointed to have missed Sandra's appearance. Go her!

And I really like Kristen's outfit too, it's youthful and fun.

Why is Jessica standing so awkwardly? Ugh! She needs to work that weird looking swan outfit.

Unknown said...

Island Gal-Thank you so much for the compliment. I am now following you also (sounds so creepy haha)!

Kiera-You just made the best observation....totally swan like!! She does look really uncomfortable! I love Sandra. I didn't watch either, don't know if I could stomach cheesy Mtv awards but i love the style!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin