Friday, April 9, 2010

Pet Peeves...we all have them


We all have pet peeves, here are some of mine:
  • Do not say you're going to do something and then turn around and not do it
  • Do not be late
  • Do not lie, why not just tell the truth (it will set you free right lol)
  • When hostesses or waitresses seat you next to another table when the rest of the restaurant is empty
  • People that are rude to waitstaff for no reason
  • Men who try to rush relationships
  • BIKE RIDERS IN CHICAGO...they want to follow car rules yet they also want to run traffic lights, dart out in traffic, zig zag between cars. I'm sorry but if you want to be on the street follow car rules properly if not get hit!!
  • People who act in an unprofessional manor
  • People who really think they know what they're doing when they are obviously an idiot with no clue
  • People who do not respect the time of others and time constraints
  • People who do not appreciate good friendship
  • People who let their children run around like wild heathens in public
  • Being tickled
  • People who want you to talk to their kid or pet on the phone
Just found a website with the longest list of pet peeves, this made me laugh. http://www.getannoyed.com/    Ok so in honor of this site here are some of my faves from the site that I TOTALLY agree with:
  • Couples who sit on the same side of the booth when no one is on the other side 
  • Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered in using the keypad on my phone. I thought I was supposed enter that info to "better assist me". 
  • When you bite into a jelly bean and it's a different flavor than what you thought it was. 
  • Having to go to a UPS / FEDEX office to pickup a package. 
  • When someone leaves their phone number at the end of a long message and they say it so fast you can't understand it and have to listen multiple times to figure it out. 
  • Suburban kids who think they are gangstas.  
  • People who use calculators to figure out tips at restaurants
  • Speed bumps 
One pet peeve they have that I LOVE...when parents have their kids on leashes....cracks me up!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i agree with you about SO many of these. People being late KILLS me, I get so mad! And the bikers--- oh yes! I couldn't agree more. One time I saw a quote that said something like, "when I'm a pedestrian I hate drivers, when I'm a driver I hate pedestrians, but no matter what I always hate bikers." haha SO TRUE.

Unknown said...

That is one of the best quotes I've heard yet lol!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

Unknown said...

I would consider it Anonymous. What is your blog?

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin