Monday, April 19, 2010

The mess that is...Jerseylicious


Yikes is the first thing that comes to mind when watching this show. Do people seriously walk around with tans that ORANGE and hair that HUGE. The episode I'm watching on TV right now the two girls above are getting makeUNDERS, to make them look less foolish. The blonde got her hair "unteased" and the brunette got "untanned". When they were done they looked so much better and like pretty girls. As soon as no one was watching them they rush to a bathroom to change it. All of the reality shows out there that are Jersey based are really giving that city a bad name!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin