Sunday, May 9, 2010

We want what we can't have

It is totally true that we want what we cannot have. At least it is true in my case. I do not know if it is my competitive nature or what is it. Maybe a need to prove that I can do it. Either way...what the hell am I thinking. There is one guy, yeah just one that I have always wanted but he is at the tip of my fingers. Not completely gone, but never completely here. I often think, what would I do if I got what I thought I wanted. It would never work we are entirely different and have nothing in common. So even though I know this, I still cannot get over it. It is like I do not want to take the loss or something. I have that winning is everything attitude and it is rearing its evil head here too.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin