Saturday, May 1, 2010

Walmart...the portal to the underworld.

Before I start I'm not gonna lie I actually do like Walmart but this site is just great....http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Hate when I forget pants...
Alright seriously, is Walmart pants optional? 
Someones trying to take something home...and it ain't groceries...
Someone get their grandpa
Again...where the hell are the pants?
This makes me remember my old Sox job because one of the guys use to call this the "ass eating the pants"
Ahhh...looks like she is wearing NO pants!!
This is not good...
what?
pretty lol

AND THE WINNER IS.....
...CONGRATS ON A KILLER MULLET!!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin