Friday, June 18, 2010

5 hour energy drink...you really do work!!

Hour One (11pm-12am)-Definitely woken up
Hour Two(12pm-1am)- Can't tell if I'm wide awake or in a weird trance
Hour Three (1am-2am)-Wide awake...it's too quiet in my house. I wish there was a 5 hour motivation drink because I'm up but not writing my paper lol!!
Hour Four (2am-3am)-Wide awake and it's still too quiet. I have slowly begun to do some homework. I may need to take a 2nd energy drink just to stay up for when I actually start working dammit. Eyes hurt but it's from staring at a computer screen ALL DAY! Still awake. Its a really weird feeling.
Hour Five (3am-4am)- Still awake. Maybe I'll finally do some of my paper now. When does the sun come up? I think I'll wait for it like in the old days of college. I hear the birds chirping already!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

Kiera said...

I really am going to have to try this. I'm have to be up for school at 5:30-6 every weekday and I could really use a boost, even if it's only for 5 hours.

Unknown said...

Kiera definitely give it a try. I didn't crash or come down rough or anything. I did not get enough sleep last night to rest it off so I feel sorta blah this morning but that coulda been the breakfast lol!

Nikki Jo said...

Don't you HATE THAT? When you actually manage to stay up and awake but you do everything BUT your work! Blogging is DEADLY when combined with an energy drink at 1AM.

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin