Thursday, June 17, 2010

Master Procrastinator at your service!

Current Facebook status: I think I'm going to have to sign off Facebook so I can get my paper done. I have officially mastered procrastination. It's too overwhelming to start. Shoving 8 weeks of theories and methods into one well constructed paper is freaking me out lol! By the way the Freak Out Method is one that I coined back in college, I do it before a major paper and wait till the last minute and than get an A. Worth it? I don't know!

So what am I currently doing? Blogging. Hmm well least I'm not on Facebook, BUT I'M NOT DOING MY WORK! I have always been like this, it's nothing new. When it comes to school work I take my sweet time. Why? Not like I do not have enough notice but it's just something I do. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Nikki Jo said...

Hahah you sound just like me!! I now blog instead of school work but I justify it with "well, at least its not FB" .. No, its even worse!! lol

Unknown said...

Blogging is my new evil lol. I love blogging and reading other peoples blog. I'm trying to figure out the whole domain name thing now and whether I want to do blogger or wordpress. Seriously so much less important than my final so I'm closing the windows for the next few days.

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin