Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Food + Art + Music = Must Attend Event

Foodies, art + cultural enthusiasts...this event is for you!

StreetFood Artistry

Sunday, August 11th 
1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. 
Zhou B. Art Center 
1029 W. 35th, Chicago  
Bridgeport’s premier Art District



I am looking forward to being a part of the Blogger Lounge at this years StreetFood Artistry. There will be great food, lots of art, music and more. Hopefully cute boys too ;) We all know that is one of my priorities so don't act shocked! Anyhow, I just looked at their first press release and there are some great food vendors already signed up and I hear there will be more! So far they've got Curried, Jerk 312 (sounds like the guys I date), The Getta Polpetta, Baby Cakes, Puffs of Doom, Herby Pop, Gigi's Bake Shop, and more!

Check out the video to see just how awesome this event looks. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin