Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Personal August Challenge

During the month of August I will not be drinking pop or eating any fast food. I don't even know if I really like pop. I know I drank it a lot at my last job because I was free. Left the job and now I'm leaving pop :) Also, leaving fast food behind. I maybe get it 3-5 times a month. Shouldn't be too hard to axe out. I'm writing this really boring post because I know that if this challenge is out to the public I have to actually do it!! 

This is all a part of my goal to cut all the crap out. I plan to do some juicing. I enjoy healthy food so I want to just cleanse myself by getting rid of some useless calories. 

If you've ever done a food challenge of cleanse let me know how it worked out for you! Cross your fingers and wish me luck. 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin