Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Excitement for the holiday!

A four day "vacation" is almost here. Pure excitement is running through my brain. I love to decompress and just take time off to spend it with friends. One more day of work this week and then I am off till next Monday.

I am most looking forward to spending July 4th with a lot of friends at Arlington Park. I do not know what it is about horse racing but it is so fun to watch. Bet a few dollars here or there. Believe me, a few dollars is all this little lady has right now. Have drinks and just enjoy the holidays with friends.

Saturday hanging out with more friends at a House Music Festival on the south side of Chicago. Should be a fun time. It's outdoors near the lake. Which reminds me, I need to get some suntan lotion! My pale skin does not need to burn.

What are you doing for July Fourth? Have a safe and happy holiday!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin