Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Candy Crush Addict

Hi, my name is Nycole and I am addicted to Candy Crush....

Here is the thing though. I do not plan on stopping! This game was a brilliant idea. Somehow it gets you completely addicted to the point where you start to spend money. I have spent $10. Yes, I am embarrassed about it but I did it so deal with it.

Before I left my last job I would hand my phone to my co-worker to help me pass a level that was giving me trouble. He was about ten levels ahead of me at all times so he helped me pass at least two levels that I was stuck on. Well now that I've left that horrible place I no longer have a Candy Crush partner in crime. I will say I am grounding myself from spending more money on this. Please pray for my sanity.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Candy Crush Game Cheats said...

If you are prosperous enough to purchase with money on the game, buying a +5 move power up to add 5 more moves in your arsenal is very wise. It will give you 5 additional power candies for the finale giving you the chance to score even more points

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin