Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 15 – A letter to yourself, tell yourself ANYTHING you think you should know about your life.

16 Day Blog Challenge. 

Day 15 – Dear Nycole, 

It's ok. You can finally breathe and realize that trying so hard to be perfect will only make things harder on yourself. 2011 is all about finding out how to be the best me. Finding a new job, heightened level of happiness, health, travel...just enjoying the hell out of life. I'm not going to make resolutions for new years but I'm going to make a to-do list. I want to be successful and not set goals that are unattainable. I'm shooting for the stars and working hard to get there.


xoxo


ME :)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin