Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Chicago

Dear Chicago,

Why is nothing 24 hours? You're so boring sometimes! There are very few restaurants, like no stores, some gyms and that is about it. I also feel like bars should be open later. Ohhhh...and my biggest gripe sidewalk seating at bars should be open past like 10:30pm. What a buzz kill when you have to go inside.

Chicago, I <3 but="" it="" lets="" p="" step="" up="" you="">
xoxo

Nycole                                                                            
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

5 comments:

Coyote Rose said...

Thats sad, no 24 hour wal-mart? How do you survive.

Also, love the new layout!

Unknown said...

It gets boring with not enough 24 hour stuff.

Glad you liked the layout. Thank you!!

Sadako said...

I would die if there wasn't any 24 hour stuff where I live but thankfully I'm in NYC!

Ravin said...

I thought I could live without the 24 hour stores...and then I needed an advil like nobody's business at 3am on a Sunday...

Unknown said...

I've definitely been there before lol!! Sometimes I just want to the option to go somewhere past like 8pm too and there is no shopping to be done.

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin