Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enough said...

The top one is from @TheFifty50 and I love it, but I didn't get the full third panel so here is what it's suppose to look like!! I will most definitely get a shirt that has this on it like ASAP!!
Also, NO I am NOT an alcoholic I'm just TWENTY-SEVEN years old and FINALLY enjoying my life!!Effen Black Cherry + Tonic = <3 of my life. Jameson shot=WTF why?!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!

Definitely enjoy life with alcohol!

Unknown said...

agreed!!

Lil Swizzy said...

OH EM GEE ~ I love that cartoon!!!

Unknown said...

Lil Landy- I know isn't it the best?! They have the t-shirts too, I'm going to buy one!!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin