Friday, September 20, 2013

Fave Five Friday

Time for my 5 favorite things from the week. 

ONE - I got to FaceTime with my nephew Charlie. He is such a smart little guy. He'll be two in a month. He always says, "I love you, aunt cole", and it melts my heart. He knows his aunt lives in Chicago and loves to FaceTime!

TWO - I purchased my iPhone 5s in gold this morning. Is suppose to ship next Tuesday. Hoping I get it next week! 
Random shot of me today.


THREE - Had a great night out with friends last night. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing and diverse group of friends that can mix within different groups and all have a great time. 

FOUR - Downloaded iOS7 and it's pretty awesome. That is all :)

FIVE - Had a great meeting with a restaurant for a potential side social media project. Have to work on a proposal for them. A side project or two is always great for extra spending money. Plus, I love staying busy and connecting. It all eventually comes full circle. The more people you know the more you'll grow all around professionally. 

I have another favorite thing and its from the entire month. My salon introduced me to Bumble & Bumble Dryspun Finish Spray and Seaweed Shampoo. They make my hair...ahhhhmmmaaazzzing!! Love it. Not flat. Volume.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin