Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Fear of What's Next...

The fear of what comes next has always been a big one for me, especially when I cannot plan it ahead of time. I have spent too much time in life trying to super plan every step of my life when I think I need to just take a step back and find the right opportunity. It may not fit into the plan that I already have but quite frankly that plan is as flawed as they come. I thought long and hard about what was most important. Before it was living in Chicago and finding an opportunity here. I think I was looking at things wrong. The best opportunity needs to come first. I think I may have to be ready to take a risk and maybe even make a move to really find success.

I have a fear of what will happen next and where will it take me. I know I have to stop living so close to safety though. Moving across the United States may be what it takes. I may be that woman climbs to the top of the most amazing companies, but that for sure is not going to come to me. I have to work hard to go to it and find it. The idea of moving absolutely frightens me especially because I do not know many people in other main cities. I just want what is best for myself and my family. I want to see them more and regardless of distance, I have to be able to afford the trips. I do not want to be paying Sallie Mae off for the rest of my life. I want to pay Sallie Mae off while I can still enjoy life. I want to buy a new car. These are all things I cannot do when I jump from small opportunity to small opportunity, time for something great. Age 29 is quickly approaching, its time to really take the wheel back and control my life and not cruise through. Wish me luck :)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin