Friday, October 21, 2011

One week ago we met...and it's been love ever since ;)

Don't get too excited...I'm talking about my new iPhone 4s. Don't judge me ;) I definitely am loving my new phone. I thought I would have the shakes after parting ways with my Blackberry but I can't think of one reason why I'd want to go back to Blackberry. Not just that but I went back to Verizon after 7 years and I'm happy to say all is well on that end. T-Mobile was an absolute nightmare. I won't say Verizon is perfect...it's been a week but so far so good!!

FAVORITE APPS SO FAR: 
Facebook
Twitter
Foursquare
Google Maps
Blogger
Instagram- such an awesome ap for pictures.
The Weather Channel
Flashlight
My Verizon
iMailG (for my work email)
RedEye
HuffPost
Chicago Trib
LinkedIn
GrubHub
Yelp
Groupon
SportsCenter

APPS I DOWNLOADED TODAY TO CHECK OUT:
WhosHere
My Disk
PhotoFunia
Flixlab
Backgrounds
ColorSplash
Big Button
Pic Frame
postagram
Photogram

Are you an iPhone user? What am I missing?!










Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

bjackson said...

My wife upgraded to the iPhone 4s from the 3Gs. She loves it. Her favorite upgrade is Siri. The entire user interface is so fluid and intuitive that it makes her enthusiastic about using other Apple products.

home security system said...

Hiya! you can have as many apps for your iPhone 4S but most important is to have Find iPhone which is very important. If I talk about games mine favorite is Nuts and Cat Physics.

Philadelphia home security said...

I have heard some negative reviews about iPhone 4S which prompted me to not purchase the phone. But your views seems to be quite convincing that iPhone 4S is a good phone to own.

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin