Saturday, January 16, 2010

Look a likes



Has anyone ever told you that you've got a twin or that they've seen someone who looks just like you? I have never really paid much attention to who my twin could be, although I've heard people say things like I thought I saw you yesterday or I think I saw your twin. One night I was at a friends for a party and she insisted that I needed to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, I don't have cable so I'd never seen it. I bought into it and started watching a clip with her, she then points out that I'm just like Jaqueline. In the sense that she's my twin and that we act the same. She's very pretty so I take that as a huge compliment, and I got the idea that she's really sweet and giving, so all in all that's a pretty awesome comparison.

What do you think?

Do you have a twin??
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Nuke Girl said...

There's definitely a resemblance there, but she looks sorta old and you don't. :) I have people say this to me ALL the time, but it's always with a disclaimer. "You could be so-and-so's twin, except she has green eyes!" I've never met any of my supposed doppelgangers. :P

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin