Monday, January 18, 2010

I heart award show dresses

I absolutely love watching award show red carpets. Everyone looks so beautiful! Just for fun I chose my favorite and not so favorites to share!! 

FAVORITES

This look on Jennifer is just beautiful, my favorite part is that it was a Christmas gift from her boyfriend. He's a keeper!!

Absolutely stunning, this dress and Penelope's whole looks is just gorgeous!!
This is a great look. I love the fit on her and the gold is beautiful.
Golds and silvers stole my heart this year.
Kristen Bell looks beautiful in this dress. Very young and vibrant looking, short was a great way to go!!

NOT SO FAVORITES

Mariah only knows how to be tacky, why should an awards show be any different. Cover up your tata's lady!! She needs to start dressing her age, and tactfully.
Christina Aguilera. This Versace dress is too space ship, out of this world looking for me. Love her hair though! 
WTF Cher, seriously? Adams Family much?
Pure Ugly! The dress hangs weird in my opinion!!
This looks so sloppy and is not flattering to her form at all!! 

Photos: WireImage Getty
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

CIP said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love that I clicked over and the first post was a Golden Globe recap. I did one on Monday! I definitely agree with you on some of those choices, but I sort of liked Christinas!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin