Saturday, January 9, 2010

Great reads....

My Bloody Life: The Making of a Latin King 
by Reymundo Sanchez
Once a King Always a King: The Unmaking of a Latin King 
by Reymundo Sanchez

I haven't been a big reader for the longest time but a good friend of mine is lent me the first book and I was hooked. Oddly enough gang life has always interested me because I just don't understand how so many people can just be so void of emotions and just not care about life and be so prepared for death. Anyhow this is a true story of a man who was a Latin King here in Chicago. It's very details and really makes you see what some of these people have been through. I honestly would recommend these books, it'll make you look at things a little more seriously when in bad neighborhoods I think.






Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin