Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 10 - Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you

Nycole can be spelled many different ways. Regardless of spelling, the meaning is the same. It means victorious people. Interesting. When I think of victorious I think of a winner, someone who is triumphant. As of right now, I'm not feeling like a huge winner. Feeling rather frustrated, but with that being said it only means a victory is right around the corner. I have been very lucky to celebrate many victories in my life. Have to roll with the punches to enjoy the best times when they come your way.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin