Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 9 - Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior”

Truckin along at a slow pace, but still doing the challenge. Day 9 - Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior”. 
I'm all about the weird. Just to put that out there. I am all about talking to myself and the TV when no one is around. Lets see, also, baby talk my dog all day long. That one might be the silliest one. I would get some laughs if people heard me. Also, walk around in nothing. Which coincidentally is weirding me out now that I have a dog lol. I feel like she knows I'm doing something weird and just looks at me strange haha. On days like today, I curse Michigan football and Devin Gardner. I've been known to threaten a quarterback during football season. Only when I'm home alone though, so that's ok right?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin