Friday, October 11, 2013

Fave Five Friday


These are a few of my favorite things from this past week...

1. MAIZY!! - Meet my new little boxer girl. She is a purebred AKC registered boxer. We got her certificate today. She is a joy and a terror. Enjoying trying to figure this all out.
2. Friends - My two awesome friends Sharrell and Erin have been great with Maizy. They drove 3+ hours there and back to get her and bring her home. Erin even drove around with us so I could run a few errands this week. Yikes...good friends are so valuable. Thanks, girls! 
3. Family - It was my moms birthday this past week but this week she got her cool card which she really liked and that made me happy. Also, my nephew who I love Skyping with. His birthday is in a few days and I got him some stuff I think he'll love. He melts my heart everytime we're on the phone and he says Love You!! He wanted to name Maizy, Apple Puppy after his bunny who he named Apply Bunny lol. 
4. Friendly people- My new apartment mid-rise has the friendliest people working here. I am literally shocked at how day and night the difference is between my last place and this place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and just loves Maizy! Glad I'm here. (And there are like two cute guys I've already scoped who live here.)
5. Restaurants that deliver- I haven't been able to really shop or cook much since Maizy has been here so it's been a HUGE help!! 


Happy Friday!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin