Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Lolla'd and I liked it.

This is slightly past due in posting. By slightly, I mean over a week!

I have to say that I had the best weekend ever during Lollapalooza. I spent time with my two closest friends celebrating my best friends birthday. I feel so appreciative to be lucky enough to have great friends that I can have a blast with. Heard some great music and drank lots of beer. Also, got my exercise for the week in walking all over the place.

Things like Lollapalooza remind me why Chicago is such an amazing city to live. Events like this cause massive traffic and hassle but when you get to actually attend them, traffic hassle seems to disappear.

30 continues to be my favorite year of all time. Mainly, because I've been lucky enough to keep getting better as a person and spend it with people I love.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin