Monday, June 10, 2013

Dear Blog....sorry for the neglect.

Major blog neglect has occurred and I am the guilty party. When I started blogging I did it for "free therapy". As I continue to build my brand I want to bring my blog back into play and utilize it not only for "free therapy" but to have meaningful conversations with others and review cool new products.  Twitter has taken the main stage in my life. I have reviewed many products and services through Twitter and I feel like my blog is a great platform for that as well. Join me on this updated idea of what The Savvy Brunette is going to be. Being that I'm "The Savvy Brunette", means I have opportunity to grow and change and boy have I, so it time to implement change in my blog too! 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin