Saturday, May 21, 2011

If today really was the end...what would I do with it?

So every nutty person in the world thought today at 6pm that the world might end. No one knew 6pm what time zone, but to crazies apparently time zones don't matter. Anyhow, it did make me think what would I want to do if I only had a day left. Answer to that would be to go home and spend it with my family. Call all my friends who are important to me and let them know what they meant to me and then just spend it with my family. They are the ones that mean the most to me and I'd want them to be the last people I saw. Oh...I'd also probably eat a ton of food that's horrible for me that I love since I've been eating so healthy lately lol.

What would you do?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

mewhoknowsyousowell said...

I would go into my garden... And plant a tree.

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin