Monday, April 18, 2011

Favorite song of the moment! Olivia- December


I think Olivia is so talented. I really love her voice and this is a great song. I enjoy watching her on Love & Hip Hop. She seems like a really talented driven young woman. The guy in this video is crazy hot. He's got my weaknesses...tattoos and muscles. Definitely worth a watch!!

BTW I absolutely love Love & Hip Hop. I like Olivia and Chrissy, who is Jim Jones girlfriend, and maybe after the last episode his fiancĂ©. We shall see. I'm not a fan of Somaya or Emily B, both of them are trying so hard and pretending to be something they're not. Somaya is a wannabe rapper with little to no talent, she does have a hot boyfriend though. Emily B is the baby mama of Fabolous and he doesn't claim their 8 year long relationship yet she swears by it. I just can't stand the lack of reality by the two of those women.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin