Monday, January 13, 2014

Who says being healthy can't also taste good?

This year I got serious when it came to New Years resolution. My biggest one was implementing new healthy habits into my life. It's been going really well, so far I joined the Shut Up and Train 21 day challenge and I have been juicing as meal replacements. I have also kicked pop from my regular diet. I use to drink pop 2-3 times a week and I've only had it 1 time so far in January! I think the key to my success is just going to be moderation and skimming back not completely knocking things out of my diet. When you totally kick something from your diet, I feel like you crave it so much more.

I have been on a serious hunt for new products that taste good and are also good for you or low calorie. I found two cool new products that are low calorie, and just so happen to be the color of the 2014. Perfect, right? Check out Celsius "Burn More Calories" Drinks and USANA Fudge Delite.

CelsiusYour Negative Calorie Drink, is a great tasting drink for your active, healthy lifestyle. Celsius is the world’s first and only negative calorie drink, backed by multiple clinical studies. Studies show that drinking a great tasting Celsius before exercise helps you burn up to 100 calories and more per serving. It has also shown that it boosts metabolism, reduces body fat, increases endurance and provides lasting energy. Celsius proudly displays on its can that it has no sugar, no aspartame, very low sodium, no artificial preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors or flavors. With all of those benefits, why not give it a try?

USANA Health Sciences brings you a healthy treat for the New Year:  instead of stocking up with unhealthy snacks you find crammed in vending machines or in a local mini mart, satisfy your sweet tooth without eating empty calories. USANA introduces their Protein Snacks: each product in this deliciously tempting line includes at least 11 grams of protein but no more than 180 calories. The new protein snacks are non-GMO, contain no trans fats, and comes in three delicious flavors including Choco ChipPeanutty Bliss, and Fudge Delite. I tried Fudge Delite and it was very chocolaty. If you crave chocolate then this is absolutely for you. I'd be interested in trying the Peanutty Bliss.

What are some of your favorite low calorie treats?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin