Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011: Chicago Edition

I'm not gonna lie Snowpocalypse 2011 didn't have me too scared. I thought it would be like all other storms and we'd hear how scary it was going to be. Grocery stores would be crazy, people would be pushing. Then nothing would happen. Well this time it happened, we had all sorts of blizzard shit going on outside. It was snowing, winds were blowing 40+ mph, and the kicker....there was thunder and lightening.





When I woke up I saw my car under about a foot of snow and there was about a foot plus against my door. It was pretty crazy. We really were hit with some major snow. 

Here are a few pics I took from my Blackberry! 



Also check these out....









Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had drifts over six feet covering my Corolla. It was insane and now my back and arms hurt from shoveling. Oy vey!

PS I'm STILL without tv and internet. UGH!

Unknown said...

Stephanie- That sucks!! My car is still buried. The association people were suppose to at least clear the carport and they didn't do shit behind my car. I'm so annoyed. I'm going to go see if I can do anything today. I hope you get your TV and internet soon!!

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin