Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where have I been....

I haven't had an opportunity to post IN WEEKS. These past few weeks have been very intense. I started graduate school a few days before the first of March and I'm knee deep in school work and regular work. Before I started graduate school I was really scared that I wouldn't be able to handle it, or that I wouldn't like it. So far I'm really enjoying it and am handling it ok. It keeps me really busy though. I am also moving in two weeks and haven't really packed a thing. I'm horrible at packing and will save it all till the absolute last minute lol!!

While I have been gone I have been struggling with the notion of "What's next?". This year has been pretty exciting for me, a lot of new things coming my way. Overall I have really tried to have a positive outlook on life and what life holds for me personally. Sometimes I worry that I'm stuck in a spot that I should get out of quickly, and other times I want to wait and ride the wave to see if things start to pull out of the rut they are in.

More posts of substance coming soon..
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on G+ Follow me on Linkedin